General Information for All Schooling Shows
- Checks should be made payable to Course Brook Farm.
- Entries are not considered complete until payment is received.
- Braiding and formal attire are optional.
- Not a USEA sanctioned event but will run in accordance with USEA rules.
- There will be no refunds after the closing date.
- Competitions will take place rain or shine.
- We do our best to post times at least 3 days prior to a show.
- For schooling horse trials, riders will need pinny holders for cross country. They can be purchase at Dover Saddlery, SmartPak or Bit of Britain.
- Helmets are required at all times. Medical armbands are required for jumping phases and safety vests are required for XC.
- Please scroll to the bottom of the page for information regarding our year end awards and the Pony Club Award given at each of our shows.